How To Order At Parkway For Parking Lot Pickup
#CartLifeAtParkway: As of July 22, 2020, we are now open WED – SUN: 10AM – 4PM. We are still offering DINE-IN, PARKING LOT PICKUP, and TAKEOUT service. We are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Click here to download our menu.
For dine-in service, simply enter our establishment during business hours, and be sure to follow all social distancing protocols that are displayed on signs throughout Parkway. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Starting Tuesday, May 12, 2020, here is how to order for parking lot pickup:
- Park your vehicle in our parking lot, and note the assigned number for your parking space.
- Call our dedicated call-in kitchen line from your car at 504-482-3047. Place your order with us by phone from our menu (swipe here for details). *CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS ONLY AT THIS TIME* (we will accept other forms of payment in the coming days).
- Your order will be delivered by Blue, our golf cart, to your car. Example: Bob orders a roast beef po’boy and tells the Parkway team member he is in spot 52. A few minutes later, a Parkway employee is at his car with his order. Contactless, quick, and easy!
- For folks who choose to call from home for their parking lot pickup service, we will provide you with details, and when you pull into the parking lot, an attendant will personally assist you.
- If you don’t have a vehicle, that’s not a problem! Simply stop by and get in our socially-distanced line, where we can take your order at either the register or the bar.
We will adjust our pickup-only menu as we gain more supply chain options. This is our reopening menu but it will change! We will share updates right here when we add new menu items.
Thank you for your patience and support as we adapt to the new rules with our limited crew. We are looking forward to being able to fully open one day soon with more digital ordering options, but for now we are excited for our social-distancing informed dine-in, parking lot, & call-in kitchen solutions.