How To Order At Parkway For Parking Lot Pickup
#CartLifeAtParkway: We are now open Tuesdays – Saturdays from 11AM – 4PM, and only serving customers in our parking lot to safely provide contactless delivery. We are closed Sundays and Mondays.
Check out our pickup-only menu! Starting Tuesday, May 12, 2020, here is how to order:
- Park your vehicle in our parking lot, and note the assigned number for your parking space.
- Call our dedicated call-in kitchen line from your car at 504-482-3047. Place your order with us by phone from our menu (swipe here for details). *CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS ONLY AT THIS TIME* (we will accept other forms of payment in the coming days).
- Your order will be delivered by Blue, our golf cart, to your car. Example: Bob orders a roast beef po’boy and tells the Parkway team member he is in spot 52. A few minutes later, a Parkway employee is at his car with his order. Contactless, quick, and easy!
- For folks who choose to call from home, we will also take their order and card info, but we will tell them to call us back when they are in their parking spot on our lot. We will also have attendants in the lot to assist customers.
- If you don’t have a vehicle, call us ahead of time & a Parkway team member will take your order & card info, and will provide instructions on what time to walk up & where to safely meet us for contactless pickup at the gate.
We will adjust our pickup-only menu every week as we gain more supply chain options. This is our reopening menu but it will change! We will share updates right here when we add new menu items.
Thank you for your patience and support as we adapt to the new rules with our limited crew. We are looking forward to being able to fully open one day soon with more digital ordering options, but for now we are excited for our parking lot solution & call-in kitchen.
See you this Tuesday, May 12, 2020, friends! We are now closed on Sundays and Mondays.